Lowongan Kerja Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa
Lowongan Kerja Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa – PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Tbk. – Indocement is the second largest cement producing company in Indonesia which has been acquired by the German company HeidelbergCement in 2001 . In 2008, the company operates 12 cement factories, nine of which are located in Bogor, two in Cirebon and one in Kotabaru.
Indocement Tunggal Prakasa was established on 16 January 1985, constituted through a merger of six cement companies, which at the time owned eight plants. Indocement is a cement manufacturer company, which also owns several subsidiaries that produce ready-mix concrete (RMC), as well as manages aggregates and trass mining.
During its 38 years of existence, Indocement continues to increase the number of its plants, which currently reach 12 plants. Indocement has continued to increase its production capacity and today is one of the largest cement producers in Indonesia.
Most of these plants are located in Java. Nine plants are located in Citeureup, Bogor, West Java, a facility which has become one of the world’s largest cement factories. Two plants are located in Palimanan, Cirebon, West Java, and another plant is located in Tarjun, Kotabaru, South Kalimantan. On 9 October 2013, Indocement has started the development of Plant 14 in Citeureup, Bogor.
As of 31 December 2013, Indocement’s annual installed design capacity amounted to 18.6 million tons of cement, 4.4 million cubic meters of RMC, with 40 batching plants and 648 mixer trucks, as well as 2.5 million tons of aggregates reserves.
Indocement listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 5 December 1989 with “INTP” as its code. Since 2001, the majority of the Company’s shares are owned by companies under HeidelbergCement Group, Germany.
HeidelbergCement is the global market leader in aggregates and a prominent player in the fields of cement, RMC, and other downstream activities, making it one of the world’s largest manufacturers of building materials. The Group employs some 52,600 people at 2,500 locations in more than 40 countries.
With “Tiga Roda” as the Company’s brand, Indocement has sold 18.2 million tons of cement during 2013, which were the highest cement sales by a single entity in Indonesia. The cement products of the Company are Portland Composite Cement (PCC), Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) Type I, Type II, and Type V, Oil Well Cement (OWC), White Cement, and TR-30 White Skim Coat. Indocement is the only White Cement producer in Indonesia.
In addition, the sales of RMC manufactured by Indocement’s subsidiary, PT Pionirbeton Industri, has increased approximately 41.6% compared to the previous year, making Indocement a market leader for RMC business in Indonesia.
In conducting its business, Indocement is committed to focus on sustainable development through continued commitment to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from its cement manufacturing process. Indocement is the first company in Southeast Asia to receive Certified Emission Reduction (CER) for alternative fuels project under Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) framework.
Indocement was established based on establishment deed No. 227 dated 16 January 1985 made before Notary Ridwan Suselo, SH. The Company’s major business activities, in accordance with the Company’s articles of association, include:
- To engage business in the field of industry in general including but not limited to build cement and construction material plants.
- To engage business in the field of general mining.
- To engage business in the field of general trade.
- To engage business in the field of land and sea transportation for transporting product of industry as mentioned above.
- To engage business in the field of procurement of electricity facility and infrastructure including to build electricity plant, and sale of electricity energy.
PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Tbk invites the first-class professional candidates to join as following positions :
- Indocement MT 2019
- As Indocement Management Trainee, you will be in a strategic position to learn from the experienced, professionals and become the future leaders.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree / S1 from reputable University
- Majoring in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronic, Law, and Land Transportation Management
- Single with maximum age 25 years old (for Bachelor Degree / S1) and maximum age 28 years old (for Master Degree / S2)
- GPA minimum 3.00 within 4.00 scales
- TOEFL score minimum 500 or TOEIC minimum 600 (validity period for test taken in 2017-2019)
- Accountable, strive for excellence, full integrity, process driven and performance oriented and team player
- Willing to be placed at all operation unit and subsidiaries of Indocement.
Should you are interested and qualified, please send your updated resume not later than 30 June 2019 through :
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Info Lowongan Kerja Indocement dikabarkan secara online oleh Pusat Info CPNS