Lowongan PT Aneka Tambang
Lowongan PT Aneka Tambang – PT Aneka Tambang – ANTAM is a vertically integrated, export-oriented, diversified mining and metals company. With operations spread throughout the mineral-rich Indonesian archipelago, ANTAM undertakes all activities from exploration, excavation, processing through to marketing of nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, bauxite and coal. The company has long term loyal blue chip customers in Europe and Asia. Due to the vastness of the company’s licensed exploration areas as well as its known large holdings of high quality reserves and resources, ANTAM has formed several joint ventures with international partners to profitably develop geological ore bodies into profitable mines.
The company generates healthy cash flows, and has prudent capital management. The company became a limited liability state-controlled company in 1968 with the merger of several single commodity mining companies. In 1997, the company conducted an initial public offering (IPO) and listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and 35% were sold by the government to the public, to raise money for a ferronickel expansion. In 1999, ANTAM listed its shares in Australia as a foreign exempt entity and then in 2002 augmented its status to the more stringent ASX Listing.
ANTAM’s objectives are centered on increasing shareholder value. The company’s main objective is to enhance shareholder value by lowering costs while profitably expanding operations in a sustainable manner. The strategy maintains focus on ANTAM’s core business of nickel, gold and bauxite with a view to maximizing output in order to increase cash generation and lower unit costs. ANTAM plans to sustain growth through reliable expansion projects, strategic alliances, increasing quality reserves and adding value by moving away from selling raw materials and increasing processing activities. ANTAM will also maintain financial strength. By generating as much cash as possible ANTAM ensures it will have sufficient funds to repay debts, finance continued growth and pay dividends. Lowering costs means operating more efficiently and productively, as well as increasing capacity to benefit from economies of scale.
As a mining company, ANTAM realizes its operations have a direct impact on the surrounding environment and nearby communities. Environmental sustainability and community development are not viewed merely as being socially responsible, but also as risk management. The characteristic of mining in Indonesia is that it plays a big role in the development of remote areas and so given the mine’s large role in community development it is crucial to operate not as an outsider but as a member of the community and a good corporate citizen and thereby reduce the likelihood of business interruptions. ANTAM believes environmental sustainability and proactive community development are necessary to successfully operate a mine. Serious attention to natural conservation efforts and proactive participation in community development are one of the keys to successful mining activities.
Incorporated in 1968, ANTAM was a state owned company resulting from a merger of several state-owned mining companies and projects, namely the State General Mining Company, the State Bauxite Mining Company, the Tjikotok State Gold Mining Company, the State Precious Metals Company, PT Nickel Indonesia, the Diamond Project and other projects under the Bapetamb. Under the Government Regulation No. 22/1968, the Company was established as Perusahaan Negara (PN) Aneka Tambang on July 5, 1968. The establishment was announced in the Appendix No. 36, BNRI No. 56, dated July 5, 1968. On September 14, 1974, the Company’s status was changed from State Company to State-owned (Persero) and known as “Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) Aneka Tambang”.
The Company was changed into Limited Liability Company on December 30, 1974, as stated in the Deed of Incorporation No. 320 dated December 30, 1974 prepared before Warda Sungkar Alurmei S.H., who was at that time in lieu Abdul Latief, by then a notary in Jakarta. Deed of Amendment No. 55 dated March 14, 1975 was made in the presence of Abdul Latief, by then a notary in Jakarta, on the Company’s status change in order to implement the provisions in the Law No. 9/1969 on Stipulation of Government Regulation in lieu of Law No. 1/1969 (Statute Book of 1969 No. 16, Supplement to Statute Book No. 2890) on forms of State-run Businesses into Law (Statute Book of the Republic of Indonesia of 1969 No. 40), Government Regulation No. 12/1969 on State Limited Liability Companies, Statute Book of the Republic of Indonesia of 1969 No. 21 and Government Regulation No. 26/1974 on the form conversion of state company Aneka Tambang into Limited Liability Company, Statute Book of Republic of Indonesia of 1974 number 33 jo. Decree of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia No. Kep. 1768/MK/IV/12/1974, on the Determination of Capital of Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Aneka Tambang as a Limited Liability Company under the name of PT Aneka Tambang, which had been approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights Decree No. Y.A. 5/170/4 dated May 21, 1975, and both of the above Deeds were registered in the Registry book at the Jakarta District Court No. 1736 and No. 1737 dated May 27, 1975 and published in the Supplement No. 312 of BNRI No. 52 dated July 1, 1975. The Company launched an Initial Public Offering by selling 35% of its shares to the public and listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1997. The fund raised from the IPO was used to support ferronickel project III expansion. Two years later, the Company listed its shares in Australia under foreign exempt entity status, which was upgraded in 2002 into ASX Listing, which had stronger provisions.
Contact PT Antam
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk
Gedung Aneka Tambang
Jl. Letjen TB Simatupang No. 1 Lingkar Selatan, Tanjung Barat
Tel. : (62-21) 789 1234, 781 2635
Fax. : (62-21) 789 1224
Email: [email protected]
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk – ANTAM invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position in Lowongan PT Aneka Tambang as follows :
- Mining Concession Administration Officer
- Warehouse Senior Officer
- Material Management Senior Officer
- Laboratory and Chemical Instrument Officer
- Mine Plan Officer
- Contract and Vendor Management Coordination Senior Officer
- Civil Engineering and Construction Monitoring Supervisor
- Accounting, Tax and Budgeting Senior Officer
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Education background (minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 grade scale)
- Minimum D1 degree in all major (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11).
- Minimum D3 degree in all major (6, 7).
- Minimum D3 degree in all major, Sea and Port Transportation Management, Accounting, Banking is preferable (8).
- Minimum D3 degree in Mechanical Engineering (9).
- Minimum D1 degree in Chemistry (10).
- Minimum D3 degree in all Engineering major, Mathematics, Science, Accounting (12, 13).
- Minimum D3 degree in Chemical Engineering, Techno-Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry (14).
- Minimum D1 degree in all Engineering major (15).
- Minimum D3 degree in all Engineering major (16).
- Minimum D3 degree in Civil Engineering (17).
- Minimum D3 degree in Finance, Tax, Accounting (18).
- Required experience for minimum 2 years (6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 17, 18).
- Required experience for minimum 3 years (8, 16)
- Fluent in English and skilled in using Excel (6, 7).
- Skilled in using Excel (8).
- Minimum TOEFL score of 400 / minimum TOEIC score of 450 / minimum IELTS score of 4.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Never involved in illegal or improper used of drugs and other criminal activity.
- Willing to be relocated to all units / business units / subsidiaries of ANTAM.
- Participant may only apply for 1 position. If there is more than 1 position, the last one is considered valid.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please apply in confidence by filling online application form below :
- Application should be submitted no later than 4 December 2018.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Info Lowongan PT Aneka Tambang dikabarkan secara online oleh Pusat Info CPNS.