Lowongan PT Saka Energi Indonesia
Saka Graduate Program – PT Saka Energi Indonesia – SAKA is a rapid growing company in Indonesia that runs in oil and gas industry with strong business focus on upstream activities.
PT Saka Energi Indonesia is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned natural gas transportation and distribution company PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group). At present, SAKA is 99% owned by PGN Group and 1% by PT PGAS Solution. Headquartered in Jakarta, SAKA now operates 7 oil and gas assets, namely South East Sumatra PSC (8.9%), Ketapang PSC (30%), Pangkah PSC (100%), Muriah PSC (20%), West Bangkanai PSC (30%) and Bangkanai PSC (30%) in Kalimantan, South Sesulu PSC (100%). In addition, SAKA also operates 1 international non-conventional assets Fasken LLC (36%) in Texas, USA.
Lowongan Kerja PT Saka Energi Indonesia
PT Saka Energi Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
- Sr. Production Engineer
- Minimum background in BSc, majoring in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Holds at least 12 years of E&P experience in a minimum 3 various positions/companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in offshore operations, gas lift, scale problem, and carbonate formation.
- A valueable counterpart for field operation and drilling and completion team.
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Aptitude for mentoring less experience staff.
- Ability to sense problem, design solution and do new things.
Interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume via email not later than 27 October 2017 to :
firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum 500KB) with subject: “[Name] – [Position]”.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up.
Info Saka Graduate Program dikabarkan secara online oleh Pusat Info CPNS